SERVICE GUIDE ALL INCLUSIVE GOLD
We would like to present to you the All Inclusive GOLD program 2022. A new exclusive service for our clients. During your check-in you will handed a silver bracelet so our hotel staff are able to indentify you. The only way of purchasing our gold All inclusive program is by reserving it directly online or by phone contacting our Call Center.
At Evenia Hotels we have reinforced the service “All Inclusive package” for our clients witha wide range of advantages and innovations just to make your experience more exclusive and enjoyable.
The offer ALL INCLUSIVE is strictly personal. During check in our clients will receive a bracelet, so our staff will be able to identify the customers that decided to join the “All Inclusive Gold” package. This bracelet is strictly personal and untransferable and is totally forbidden to be passed on to our clients. It is forbidden with the “All inclusive package” to provide drinks to other clients that don't join the ALL INCLUSIVE. Also it's not allowed to order more than three drinks at once per client. Therefore we demand that this service will be used moderately and also remind you that its totally forbidden to serve any alcohol to clients under 18 years old according to the Spanish law.
The non-compliance of this rule will cause the guest will immediately lose all rights to All Inclusive Gold and will pass to full board pension guest without being able to claim any refund. In case you lose or break your bracelet it is the client's obligation to notify the reception as soon as possible. In this case the client must pay, by the replacement of the bracelet, 10 euros.
Note: due the Covid-19, some of our schedules and services may be altered.
WHAT DOES ALL INCLUSIVE GOLD INCLUDE?
The service starts from 12pm on the day of arrival and ends at 12pm on the day of departure. If, after check-out, you want to continue using the facilities and the All Inclusive service until 6pm, you should check prices at reception.
MEALS ALL INCLUSIVE GOLD
As for the meals service, it will start depending on the guest's check-in time at the hotel:
- If the check-in takes place between 12pm and 4pm: The first service is lunch and the last one is breakfast on the day of departure.
- If the check-in takes place after 4pm: The first service will be dinner and the last one lunch on the day of departure.
Note: All Inclusive service ends at 12pm on the day of departure, regardless of whether the meal service on the last day ends with breakfast or lunch. If the guest has lunch on the last day included, their All Inclusive service will only be valid until 12pm, while only lunch and drinks will be included in the lunch service. Any other All Inclusive service is excluded after 12pm on the day of departure.
Buffet meals are included in the buffet restaurant corresponding to your hotel within normal opening hours. Snacks in the "Bar Plaza", and in the restaurants "El Olivo", "Mediterráneo", "Àsia" and "Carlo's". Buffet lunch in the "Mediterráneo", "Carlo's" and "Àsia" restaurants and Themed dinners in the "Mediterráneo", "Carlo's", "Àsia" and "Grill El Olivo" restaurants according to the conditions stipulated below. Check opening times and dates.
The main buffet restaurants do not have an outdoor space to eat, but the theme restaurants have a terrace where you can enjoy the buffet at lunchtime and the à la carte dinners in the evening, always according to the conditions stipulated below.
Main restaurant buffet access hours:
- Breakfast: From 8am to 11am.
- Lunch: From 1pm to 4pm.
- Dinner: From 7:30pm to 10:30pm.
These schedules may suffer small variations depending on the season and circumstances.
DRINKS ALL INCLUSIVE GOLD
- Soda Machine: Pepsi, lemon, orange, 7Up and Pepsi light
- Fruit juices of pineapple, peach and orange
- Milk and water
- Coffee and Tea
- Sweet and dry Aperitifs: local brands
- Draft beer (Estrella), beer with lime and beer with lemonade, and gluten free beer
- Brandy, Gin, Rum, Whisky and Vodka top brands. Except Reserva and Gran Reserva as well as Gin premium brands
- House Wine All Inclusive Gold: red, rosé, white
- After dinner Liqueurs (served in schnapps glasses): apple, peach, almond, etc.
- Mixed drinks with two ingredients, for example: Gin + Cola, are included as long as both ingredients are included in the above list
- For children: Varied Ice cream (except Nestle Menu), chips, snacks, juices, milkshakes, slush and soft drinks
BARS ALL INCLUSIVE GOLD
The All Inclusive schedule in our bars is from 10 am. at 12 am. In the "Central Plaza" (entertainment space) all kinds of drink service from 8 pm to 12 am. We also have an All Inclusive ice cream menu.
- Main Bar Zoraida Park: From 10 am until 12 am.
- Bar Plaza (next to swimming pool Zoraida Garden): From June to September and from 10 am until 12 am.
- "Tapas" and Snacks in Bar Plaza: From 12 pm a 4 pm. Sandwiches until 6:30 pm. From June to September
- Snacks in “El Olivo”: From 12 pm a 5 pm. From 15th June until 15th September
OTHER SERVICES ALL INCLUSIVE GOLD
One hour per person and day in the Gym. It is not permissible to accumulate these hours, nor to transfer them to another guest. To use this service, guests must go directly to the gym during normal opening hours.
Notes: for access to the gym for children under 16 years of age, the parents must sign an agreement form.
Guests are offered free towels for the pool (to enjoy this service a deposit must be left). A small amount will be paid for the towel change service.
The in-room safe is also included.
The opening dates and hours of the theme restaurants are subject to possible modifications without prior notice as the current health situation requires it.
Notes: See booking conditions, times and frequency for à la carte dinner in the Theme Restaurants. You can book three themed dinners per room for stays of at least 5 nights, subject to availability, when checking in at the hotel. Once the 3 dinners have been used up, you can repeat ONE MORE TIME in the restaurant of your choice, subject to availability and booking after 18.30h on the same day. For stays of less than 5 nights, please check availability.
- Italian Restaurant “Carlo’s” (next to swimming pool Zoraida Park): From May 1st to October 15th: Snacks buffet from 12:00 pm until 6:30 pm. Lunch buffet from 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm and à la carte dinner from 8:00 pm until 10:30 pm (prior booking required from 12:00 pm to 6:30 pm). Only one dinner per week.
- Mediterranean Restaurant (next to swimming pool Zoraida Garden): From June 15th to September 15th. Snacks buffet from 12:00 pm until 6:30 pm. Lunch buffet from 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm and à la carte dinner from 8:00 pm until 10:30 pm (prior booking required from 12.00 pm to 6:30 pm). Only one dinner per week
- Grill “El Olivo” (next to swimming pool Zoraida Garden): From June 15th to September 15th. Snacks from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm. Snacks from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm. à la carte dinner from 8:00 pm until 10:30 pm (prior booking required from 12:00 pm to 6:30pm). Only one dinner per week.
- Asia Restaurant (next to swimming pool Zoraida Garden): From June 23rd to August 31st. Snacks buffet from 12:00 pm until 6:30 pm. Lunch buffet from 1:00 pm until 4:00 pm and à la carte dinner from 8:00 pm until 10:30 pm (prior booking required from 12.00 pm to 6:30 pm). Only one dinner per week.