Southern gastronomy🍡| Evenia Hotels
After an intense day at the beach or in the pool among the slides of the complex's water park, there is nothing better than having a rich and varied free buffet. Mediterranean food, seasonal dishes, variety of salads, pastas, vegan options, meat and fish prepared live with our show-cooking under the supervision of experienced chef Juan Carlos Martínez . The Andalucia resort also offers the option, with the all-inclusive, of enjoying à la carte dinners at the theme restaurants of the Evenia Zoraida Beach Resort and premium drinks, among other advantages. Don't miss out on the opportunity to experience a unique vacation with your family in a complex with two four-star hotels surrounded by gardens, hammocks, tropical pools, a water park, bars and restaurants. Enjoy Andalusian cuisine at our all-inclusive hotels in Andalusia!
The Andalusian cuisine is rich and varied. Especially for its meat, seafood, fish and vegetables and of course, for its pastries. What would a meal be without dessert? At Evenia Hotels we know that you like a good dessert. That is why we dedicate a part of our buffets only for those with a sweet tooth; rice pudding, sweets, cakes, creams and many more homemade desserts. In addition, we do not forget the variety of fruits that can be eaten for dessert as a healthy option.
So that you take into account which are the most famous dishes of Andalusian gastronomy, we leave you with a brief review. This way you will know which of them to try in our buffets in Andalucia!
- 🍅Andalusian Gazpacho; Exquisite cold soup with several ingredients such as olive oil, vinegar, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onions and garlic.
- 🍲Patatas a lo pobre; Simple typical recipe from Almería with potatoes, peppers, onion, oil and salt.
- 🐟Cazón en adobo; Fish marinated with spices and sherry vinegar. It is coated in flour and fried with virgin olive oil.
- 🐙"Pescadito frito" and "chocos"; the essence of Andalusian gastronomy.
- 🥓"Jamón Ibérico"; Typical spanish product accompanied with bread with tomato
If you were looking for a place to spend your holidays in Andalusia, book on the Costa de Almería. Our resort in Roquetas de Mar can offer you relaxation on the beach as well as fun, good food and drinks from the best brands. At Evenia Hotels you have found the resort in Andalusia that you were looking for. Book now through our website in advance to benefit from the best discounts!